Our News and Announcements.
Stay up-to-date with all things tuServ
Supporting the Safer Cambridgeshire Policing Awards 2017
17 Jul 2017
Black Marble is the proud sponsor of the award for Commitment to Safeguarding at Cambridgeshire Constabulary’s first annual awards ceremony for police officers.
Held in July at Burgess Hall, St Ives, the event acknowledged those who have truly gone above and beyond their role to help ‘create a safer Cambridgeshire’ through a number of award categories.
The ceremony, hosted by Rev Richard Coles included food, drinks, music and presentations of awards by the Chief Constable and the Police and Crime Commissioner, along with Black Marble's Development Director, Rob Hancock, and Business Development Director (tuServ), Lisa Hancock.
Chief Constable Alec Wood said: “So much brave and admirable work goes on every day and I look forward to formally recognising this and congratulating our policing stars who have gone the extra mile. At a time when many of us are stretched, those showing the utmost commitment and dedication to making our communities safer shouldn’t go unnoticed. My thanks and gratitude also goes to Black Marble and all of our sponsors who helped us fund the evening. We wouldn’t have been able to make the event happen without your support.”
A total of 14 awards will be presented on the night and those shortlisted in each category – 70 officers and staff are attending the ceremony. The award categories include:
- Black Marble’s Commitment to Safeguarding
- Zengenti’s Team of the Year
- Police Federation’s Police Officer of the Year
- Reed Business Support’s Police Staff Employee of the Year
- eTect’s Investigator of the Year
- Special Officer of the Year
- Police Community Support Officer of the Year
- Cadet of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Cambridge Assessment’s Student Officer of the Year
- Commitment to Outstanding Leadership
- Police Mutual’s Commitment to Health and Wellbeing
- Unsung Hero
- Grand Prix Award – Chief Constable’s Employee of the Year
As well as supporting the Commitment to Safeguarding award, we also contributed to the evening's prize raffle, ensuring funds were raised to suppor Mind, and in particular Mind Bluelight (the arm of the charity dedicated to supporting the mental health of the emergency services).
15 Feb 2018
14 Feb 2018
Select the month and year below to find out about what has been going on with tuServ.